March 2012 Monthly Recap


March 2012: Monthly Recap

1. Green Heart by Alice Hoffman
2. Chasing Brooklyn by Lisa Schroeder
3. Cold Kiss by Amy Garvey
4. Can't Get There From Here by Todd Strasser
5. Reason to Breathe by Rebecca Donovan
6. Saving June by Hannah Harrington
7. Ashes by Ilsa J. Bick
8. Drowning Instinct by Ilsa J. Bick
9. Fifty Shades of Grey by E.L. James
10. Draw the Dark by Ilsa J. Bick

March continued to be a very satisfying month of reading. I discovered a new (new to me) author and read three of her books in one month! Ilsa J. Bick - you rock! I read the much talked about Fifty Shades of Grey. My posted review of that book has caused the traffic on my blog to go through the roof. As far as the book goes, yeah it was okay. But I'll wait awhile before rushing right out for the 2nd and 3rd in the trilogy. I hear the movie rights have been sold. Don't know how they're going to manage that one, but hey, whatever. Maybe instead of reading the books, I'll watch the movie instead. This month, it's too hard to choose one favorite! Saving June was awesome. Chasing Brooklyn -- a great read, as well.

2 comments :

fredamans said...

Happy April reading!

Lori L. Clark said...

Thanks! :) I'm looking forward to it.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...