April 2012: Monthly Recap

1. Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater
2. Just Like That by Marsha Qualey 
3. On the Island by Tracey Garvis Graves
4. Dark Places by Gillian Flynn
5. Riptide by Michael Prescott
6. Caring is Creepy by David Zimmerman
7. The Rules of Survival by Nancy Werlin

My reading was a little slower for April. Not sure why. Maybe the books were more in-depth, or deeper subjects than normal. The month started off with the Scorpio Races, and I really enjoyed that book. I like Maggie's fairy books, but never got into the wolves. This was a great read, full of the lyrical writing I love. Just Like That was also a great book. My least favorite was Riptide, but even being least favorite, it was still a decent read. Hope to get a few more than 7 in for May! 


1 comments :

fredamans said...

Happy May reading!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...