Monthly Recap: May







Monthly Recap: May

1. Into the Mist: Silver Hand by Steve Finegan
2. Barefoot in the Sand by Roxanne St. Claire
3. Diary of a Bad Boy by Traci Hall
5. Cracked by KM Walton
6. The Lucky One by Nicholas Sparks
7. Smitten (Part I: Zerrin) by Patria L. Dunn
8. Bittersweet by Sarah Ockler

Not a particularly stellar month in getting books read. But I did read some good ones along the way. Sarah Ockler's Bittersweet takes the award for May's favorite read. Followed very closely by The Lucky One by Nicholas Sparks. (I loved the movie too.) Cracked was a good read about bullying. I read 3 physical copies and the rest were electronic. 


1 comments :

fredamans said...

I read Barefoot in the Sand also. Happy June reading!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...